Forums - QCA4020 flashing image using USB

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
QCA4020 flashing image using USB
yifan.yu
Posted: Thu, 2018-11-22 19:03

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to flash image on QCA4020 through USB. I have followed the guide to install J34 Jumper on pins 1-2 to put the chip in EDL mode. When I connect micro USB cable to J6 the device manager shows device as QUSB_BULK. Does this means the device driver has not been installed correctly? Thank you.

Regards

Yifan

• Up0
  • Down0
c_rpedad
Profile picture
Posted: Thu, 2018-11-29 16:24

QUSB_BULK error is due to corrupted USB driver, you need to reinstalled the USB driver.

However, we suggest customers to follow JTAG flashing instructions.

• Up0
  • Down0
yifan.yu
Posted: Wed, 2018-12-05 18:52

Thank you

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.