Forums - Aws mqtt connect issue with qca 4020

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Aws mqtt connect issue with qca 4020
gecloudtest
Posted: Fri, 2018-11-09 21:40

Hi,

I am trying to connect qca4020 board with aws cloud.

I have loaded all the credentials including certificate and private key.

I have referred aws  iot embedded C sdk, When I am executing sample application (subscribe_publish_sample) on ubuntu machine is working fine.

But when I integreted same code  in qca 4020 aws_run.c . I am facing error code -28 which is timeout.

In network_wrapper_4020.c ->  iot_tls_read() function qapi_select timeout also have increased , still select is returning 0.

I am not getting why server is  not responding . Could anyone help me in resolving the issue.

Waiting for response.

Thanks ,

Sushmita

• Up0
  • Down0
c_rpedad
Profile picture
Posted: Mon, 2018-11-12 15:11

The error code -28  refers to "MQTT_REQUEST_TIMEOUT_ERROR" timout occured while waiting for TLS request complete.

This error is returned in case of aws_iot_mqtt_internal_wait_for_read() when we didnt receive the expected packet or either time expected when reading the packet.

Were you able to connect to shadow?
Kindly provide us the console logs to verify the issue.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.