Forums - Complete Documentation for QAPI

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Complete Documentation for QAPI
Foong
Posted: Tue, 2018-10-02 01:59

Hi,

May I know is there any complete documentation for the QAPI, especially the blueetooth part.

I have referenced to 80-Y9381-7_E_QCA402x_QAPI_Specification.pdf, but the document doesn't have complete documentation to the QAPI. For example, I want to know the structure of qapi_BLE_BD_ADDR_t, but it's not documented.  Also, some of the QAPI functions or enums (or types), such as QAPI_BLE_ASSIGN_BD_ADDR()qapi_BLE_GAP_LE_Register_Remote_Authentication()QAPI_BLE_BTPSAPI, etc are not found in the document.

Is there a way where I can find the information for the complete QAPI?

Thank you in advance for your response!

• Up0
  • Down0
jaydenk
Posted: Fri, 2018-10-05 11:31

Hi Foong,

Thanks for your finding.
We may not able to include all data types in the document.
BTW, you can refer the all proto type and definition of QAPI and data types in SDK/include/qapi.

you can find qapi_BLE_BD_ADDR_t in qapi_ble_btbtypes.h

• Up0
  • Down0
Foong
Posted: Sun, 2018-10-07 19:09

Hi Jaydenk,

Thanks for your reply.

There are some QAPI functions couldn't be found in the current QAPI documentation as well, which makes it hard to develop an application with BLE.

Also, as I am developing a BLE application with QCA402x, by any chance there is a guideline or documentation for that? Otherwise developing a BLE application is just too abstract.

Look forward to your good news. Thank you.

• Up0
  • Down0
jaydenk
Posted: Wed, 2018-10-10 12:45

Hi Foong,

Thanks for your input.

For BLE application, please refer onboard demo which includes some of code for BLE onboarding in \quartz\demo\Onboard_demo.

We will update QAPI document.

Thanks
BR,
Jayden

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.