Forums - About the PER (Packet Error Rate) of BLE for QCA402x

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
About the PER (Packet Error Rate) of BLE for QCA402x
bolo.tsai
Posted: Sun, 2018-09-16 19:49

Dear Sirs,

I can not find out the related APIs about PER (Packet Error Rate) or CRC error counters for QCA402x's BLE packet. Can someone tell me

where to get these APIs ? Thanks.

BR,

Bolo

• Up0
  • Down0
jaydenk
Posted: Mon, 2018-09-17 16:49

Hi Bolo,

We don't have exact statistics API at the application layer because retransmission can be happened at lower layer.

However, if you're interested in BLE throughput stuff, please refer following QCLI command API, which can calculate BLE throughput based on the received ACL packet bytes.

static QCLI_Command_Status_t StartTXTest(uint32_t Parameter_Count, QCLI_Parameter_t *Parameter_List);
static QCLI_Command_Status_t StartRXTest(uint32_t Parameter_Count, QCLI_Parameter_t *Parameter_List);
static QCLI_Command_Status_t StopTXRXTest(uint32_t Parameter_Count, QCLI_Parameter_t *Parameter_List);

Thanks
BR,
Jayden

• Up0
  • Down0
bolo.tsai
Posted: Mon, 2018-09-17 18:43

Hi Jayden,

I would try these APIs as suggested and thanks for your information.

BR,

Bolo

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.