Forums - I2CM in SOM mode

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
I2CM in SOM mode
angus.ku
Posted: Thu, 2018-06-28 01:59

Hi

I would like to know if  it can use I2C in SOM mode?

I saw the init_sensormode_functions[] which includes i2cm_init()  in platform_oem_som.c 

I invoked   qapi_I2CM_Open to initialize  QAPI_I2CM_INSTANCE_002_E  in  som_app_init()

but It will return  QAPI_I2CM_ERR_PLATFORM_INIT_FAIL.

Have I missed something??

Thanks

• Up0
  • Down0
angus.ku
Posted: Thu, 2018-08-30 03:15

Hi 

can QCA402X use I2C interface in SOM mode??

Thanks

• Up0
  • Down0
c_rpedad
Profile picture
Posted: Mon, 2019-08-26 21:41

SOM mode supports I2C functionality, however the  functionality is limited to Sensor reading and sensor processing.

Kindly refer to section 3: QCA402x framework and programming model from document 80-YA121-142 QCA402x (CDB2x) Programmer's Guide.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.