Forums - CDB20 Kit - Console does not show up

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
CDB20 Kit - Console does not show up
son
Posted: Thu, 2018-04-12 02:18

Hey

I have just started to test QCA4020 CDB20 development kit. It is very nice board.

But when I tried to use a console, it does not show up. (the power LED is green)

I plugged console on J85 USB port, and power on J6 USB port.

In Linux, I saw the console devices occur.

/dev/ttyUSB0 and /dev/ttyUSB1

I set Minicom with 115200, 8N1, no control

But it shows nothing on the console. 

I have tried on Windows on also. Console TeraTerm shows nothing.

I checked jumpers settings, based on CDB20 user guide document (80-YA121-140), page 289, the settings are correct for Serial debug UART., autoboot mode.

So I have no idea why simple console does not show up? I wonder if  the board has any firmware.

Thanks

Son Le

• Up0
  • Down0
jbhanu Moderator
Posted: Thu, 2018-04-12 02:54

Hi Son, 

Yes it is very nice board having all Wireless features  in a single board ,  like Wifi, Zigbee & bluetooth. 

Can you please build and flash new image on this & also can you please let me know from where you recvied this board?

Regards

Jyotiranjan 

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.