Forums - load card error

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
load card error
Posted: Fri, 2016-01-08 04:26

I bought one QCA4010 (WN4623A_EVB) not long before, an got an problem when I try to burn program via ART tool.
I use win7x64 system and use driver version 
ART2_IOE.WIN.3.2-00041-ART2_IOE-1  in driver\win7\USB_64bit\SP242 , after installation I got an network adapter names Atheros AR6006 ART_MDK Adapter, I use ART2_IOE to burn program,when I click the button  Load Card  after Instance 0 IP Address localhost, there is no unload comes out. What should I do?

• Up0
  • Down0
c_rayl
Posted: Thu, 2016-01-14 23:07

Hello,

Please confirm the ART_GUI are running with nart.exe and cart.exe on background.

Regards,

Ray 

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.