Forums - QCA4002 GPIO alternate function assignments

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
QCA4002 GPIO alternate function assignments
K2
Posted: Sun, 2015-12-27 10:19

What document describes the QCA4002 GPIO alternate function assignments for the SPI, I2C, I2S, UART, and JTAG interfaces ?

The device specification just shows the GPIO generic pin names. Is there crossbar matrix somewhere ?

Is there a more detailed QCA4002 datasheet i am missing ?

• Up0
  • Down0
Advanced Micropower
Posted: Tue, 2015-12-29 04:50

Hi,

I am not sure if this will help (I too am scratching around looking for information !!)

The GT202 module uses the QCA4002 and has an alternate pin function table in 6.3

http://sp.chip1stop.com/sp/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/GT202_Data_Sheet-v...

Good luck,

Alan..

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.