Forums - hi_refclk_hz read doesn't return the correct value

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
hi_refclk_hz read doesn't return the correct value
tvilola
Posted: Wed, 2015-09-16 11:21

I have GT202 module on one of Our Board.  I am using the Host driver supplied by Qualcomm to talk to the Wifi Controller.  We have made changes to the SPI Driver.  I am able to talk to the chip and write into the  internal registers such as   ATH_SPI_CONFIG_REG   (0x400) , SPI_INTR_ENABLE_REG and other registers.. as part of the hcd_init.

But when i start the communication with the chip  Via Driver_Bootcomm,   We need to read the  hi_ref_clk  from the Controller.  When i initiate the commincation i see the return value is not  26000000  or 40000000. 

Anyone faced the similar issue.  Any Inputs on this will be appreciated

Thanks

• Up0
  • Down0
ckline
Posted: Thu, 2016-12-15 15:26

I am seeing the exact same behavior on custom hardware. I have measured the crystal frequency and it is solid 40 MHz.  Has anyone found a root cause or solution to this issue?

Thanks.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.