Forums - Audio development platform with AudioReach support

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Audio development platform with AudioReach support
chandrakala.madhira
Posted: Thu, 2023-11-23 23:25

Hi,

One of my client's requirement is to integrate their audio algorithms to AudioReach framework and test them on Qualcomm platform. I have tried to search for such platform over internet but couldn't find any. Could you please let me know the application processors from Qualcomm which support AudioReach framework for my client's requirement.

Thank you,

Chandrakala

• Up0
  • Down0
williamsdwell135
Posted: Sun, 2023-12-10 11:30

Hello Chandrakala,

I hope this message finds you well. In response to your inquiry about integrating audio algorithms with the AudioReach framework and testing them on Qualcomm platforms for your client, I recommend considering Qualcomm Snapdragon processors. These processors, commonly utilized in mobile devices, offer robust audio capabilities and are suitable for audio-related tasks. Some relevant Snapdragon processor series include the 800 series (such as Snapdragon 865 and 855), the 700 series (like Snapdragon 730 and 710), and the 600 series (including Snapdragon 675 and 660). These processors often feature Hexagon DSP, a Digital Signal Processor, which is beneficial for audio and signal processing tasks. Please check Qualcomm's official website or contact them directly for the most up-to-date information on processor compatibility with the AudioReach framework. It's essential to ensure that the chosen processor aligns with your client's specific requirements. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, feel free to ask.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.