Forums - Documentation Location?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Documentation Location?
felts_curtis
Posted: Wed, 2023-10-04 08:48

We have an HDK8250 (SM8250) and our development team would like to access it remotely to continue development but there doesn't seem to be any documentation for this HDK or any others.  I can find product briefs and "user guides" that amount to hardware diagrams but no actual documentation for the device.  It has an onboard NIC so I assume it can be configured but the system just boots into a basic Android OS.  There doesn't appear to be any way to configure a static IP for the NIC nor enable SSH.  Clearly I'm missing something.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

• Up0
  • Down0
handzhu
Posted: Mon, 2023-10-16 18:55

do you have qualcomm licence? if so , you can found more document on qualcomm createpoint: https://createpoint.qti.qualcomm.com/dashboard/#product-kit/search
HDK8250 use the same document as MTP/QRD 8250, they just use the different CDT file.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.