Forums - spi clk spead on the DK-USB-SPI-10225-1A

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
spi clk spead on the DK-USB-SPI-10225-1A
fraser
Posted: Sun, 2023-05-07 11:18

While using the DK-USB-SPI-10225-1A (USB to SPI converter) on the Bluecore Persistent Store (PSTOOL) program, the clk speed comes out at about 10MHz.  While using the same USB to SPI converter) on the Blueflash program, the clk speed is about 1 MHz.  With my hardware setup on my board, the Blueflash program works just fine but the PSTOOL does not work because the clock speed is to high.  Is there a way to slow the clock speed on the PSTOOL program.  My release code on the PSTOOL reads 2.6.0.110

• Up0
  • Down0
handzhu
Posted: Sun, 2023-05-07 20:51

Hi

sorry, but here is the topic of HDK device.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.