Forums - Where to start

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Where to start
jandolina
Posted: Fri, 2022-10-28 09:36

My team is interested in doing some integrations with the lasteest snapdragon car technology. I saw a windows based snapdragon development kit on the site, but didnt see a button to buy it. What is the best way to start working with the snapdragon ecosystem and connected vehicles? I thought it would be a development kit (hardware) and access to a could service with api. Am I headed in the right direction?

Thanks!

• Up0
  • Down0
handzhu
Posted: Sat, 2022-10-29 08:05

HI

what are you want to do? qualcomm has SA8155P soc for vehicle. and this topic<Hardware Development Kits (HDKs)- HDK888> is for the mobile phone.

do you have qualcomm licence? if so maybe you can create a case to qualcomm CE team.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.