Forums - CSR Mesh from non-mobile device

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
CSR Mesh from non-mobile device
rmoore
Posted: Thu, 2016-07-14 12:03

I have purchased CSR Mesh Development kits and have been able to successfully build / debug the iOS application. 

I am working on a mesh application which will require connection to the mesh from a non-mobile device (let's say a Raspberry Pi or a PC). 

Are there any examples or documentation on how to achieve this? 

If anyone from CSR/Qualcomm could please contact me, I would appreciate it, as the development of this prototype is essential to proceeding with a large project. 

Thanks in advance.

• Up0
  • Down0
cttodd
Posted: Fri, 2016-07-15 17:38

I am also working on a mesh application requiring a connection from a non-mobile device and would be eager to see any documents or examples on how the underlying mesh transport protocol operates. Specifically, how to associate with and send messages across the mesh network using GATT writes and notifications. 

I have also been able to build and run applications succesfully using the android application but I need to write an application that can manage the mesh network from a non-android/non-ios device. 

Many thanks

• Up0
  • Down0
Prabhu Tadepalli
Posted: Sun, 2016-07-31 22:47

gatt_client example in SDK and CSRMeshBridge example application will help

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.