Forums - CSRMesh DataModelAPI & Groups

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
CSRMesh DataModelAPI & Groups
dominik0
Posted: Wed, 2016-06-29 00:22

Hi, 

I'm using the DataModelAPI to send data from iOS to devices. Everything works out quite well, I send 22 Bytes of data with acknowledgement turned on and the data arrives at the devices. A few seconds after I send the data I also receive the didSendData callback.

What is not working is sending the data to a group. It is the exact same data, just that the address it is sent to is a group address. About 10 seconds after sending the data I receive one single timeout for the action (with the devices I would receive five timeouts for the same message id).

Is this expected? Is there a limitation in the DataModelAPI which means that I cannot send data to a group? Or is sending data to a group limited to block data transfers?

Thanks, 

--

Dominik

• Up0
  • Down0
Dr. Nissim Zur
Profile picture
Posted: Wed, 2016-06-29 02:20
According to old forms information, data send out has no guarantee of sending / getting the data .
  • Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.