Last post
CSR 1020 Passkey Entry Question
jaden.jang
Posted: Sat, 2017-07-01 04:42

Hi all.

I have a question about CSR102x. 

I'm using this develop enviroment.

SDK - CSR µEnergy SDK 3.0.3 (xIDE)

Chipset - CSR1020 (implement Peripheral)

I want to Implement about pin code. (using passkey entry)
Central - Phone (ios, Android)  
Peripheral - csr1020 chipset
I did set about I/O capabilities of a device.] -> CMSecuritySetConfiguration(SM_IO_CAP_DISPLAY_ONLY);

Test - iOS App (Light Blue) 

test result 
Occur Passkey input window in BlueLight App, I did password randomly entry. so connection is failed.

i did not found passkey setting API in SDK3.0.3.

how can i passkey([000000 ~ffffff]) setting is designate?
or 
Is that possilbe function?

BR,
Jaden.

• Up0
  • Down0
Simon
Posted: Thu, 2017-08-24 03:11

The firmware will send SM_PASSKEY_DISPLAY_IND to the application via AppProcessEvent(). This is of type sm_msg_t containing sm_passkey_display_ind_t. Which contails the link ID and the passkey to enter.

The example apps will pass this to the connection manager, which doesn't handle this message so make sure you look for it before anything calls CMProcessMsg()

case SM_GROUP_ID: 
    sm_msg_t *my_msg = (sm_msg_t *)msg;
    my_msg->body.passkey_display_ind.passkey
  • Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.