Forums - Profile Tuning Suite test

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Profile Tuning Suite test
alexander.lee
Posted: Tue, 2020-05-26 01:57

Hi,

I carried out the profile tuning suite test involving GATT protocol. Im using the original firmware 'csrmesh_2.1r_node_applications' obtained from qualcomm. However, i need to enter the UUID that response with read not permitted . Besides, I also need to enter a handle that does not permit reading. Does anyone know what value should be entered? I have tried many but does not work. Hope anyone can help. Thank you.

• Up0
  • Down0
abhghos
Posted: Tue, 2020-05-26 04:13

Hi Alexander,

The CSRmesh is developed using a custom profile and is proprietarty to CSR.  I am not sure why would you want to use PTS with CSRmesh.

The SIGmesh version is called QMesh and is available as a seperate package in Createpoint. There is a Mesh SDK Add-On installer which will add the necessary example projects and libraries for mesh inside your SDK3.1.3 installation folder.

Regards,

Abhishek Ghosh

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.