Forums - Rx Un-provisioned packet when provisioned in CSR102x

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Rx Un-provisioned packet when provisioned in CSR102x
spencer.yeh
Posted: Wed, 2019-03-20 22:57

Hi All,

Is it possible to receive unprovisioned packets from other unprovisioned devices after the device is provisioned?

For example, I got A, B and C devices, they are all CSR102X based :

A : Provisioner, B : Provisionee, C : Provisionee

1. A provisions B but leaves C unprovisioned. 
  2. Placing C to a area that A can not reach (out-of-band) but can be probed by B (in the condition that A reaches B)

Question :

1. Is it possible that B recieves unprovisioned packet from C in the event "QMESH_UNPROVISIONED_DEVICE_EVENT"?
  2. If it's possible, how can I do that?
  3. Can the bearer type "QMESH_BEARER_TYPE_PROXY_PROVISIONING_SERVER" or "QMESH_BEARER_TYPE_PROXY_PROVISIONING_CLIENT" in the "QMESH_BEARER_TYPE_T" relay the unprovisioned packet to A?

Best Regards,

Spencer

• Up0
  • Down0
Dr. Nissim Zur
Profile picture
Posted: Thu, 2019-03-21 01:01

It is possabel by uniqe code we devloped. 

I can sale you the licence to use it . it is not CSR mesh code. All  source code open to edit by you.

It can  send many to many BLE devices inforamtion as mesh. unlimited hopes. 

see www.telnt.com

cost 5000 USD. 

[email protected]

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.