Forums - iOS CSRmeshDemo app

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
iOS CSRmeshDemo app
Bill D
Posted: Mon, 2016-11-14 23:31

Hi,

I’m having problems compiling the CSRmeshDemo iOS app version 2.1 (157). I have previously compiled the CSRmeshDemo iOS app version 2.0.1a (65) without errors, although with many warnings.

Compiling v2.1 comes up with 14 warnings and 1 error:

·         The 14 warnings are all the same and read: “Undeclared selector ‘setImage:’ ”
·         The error under CSRmeshWatch reads “Code Sign Error - Command /usr/bin/codesign failed with exit code 1”

I’m new to CSRmesh, objective C, ruby, cocoapods and xcode and would like to at least get this app running correctly with the CSRmesh Light project (which is running). Doing this would give me a solid base to build on and experiment with.

Software being used includes:

·         Xcode 8.1
·         ruby 2.3.1p112 (2016-04-26 revision 54768) [x86_64-darwin15]
·         cocoapods version 1.1.1
.         iOS 10.1

Following the ‘pod install’ I also got the messages shown in the next few indented paragraphs. I don’t know if these are related to the problem. I tried changing the xcode ‘Library Search Paths’ to ‘$(inherited)’ but this didn’t affect the results so I changed it back to its original value (blank).

[!] The `CSRmeshRestClient [Debug]` target overrides the `LIBRARY_SEARCH_PATHS` build setting defined in `../CSRmeshDemo/Pods/Target Support Files/Pods-CSRmeshRestClient/Pods-CSRmeshRestClient.debug.xcconfig'. This can lead to problems with the CocoaPods installation

- Use the `$(inherited)` flag, or
    - Remove the build settings from the target.

[!] The `CSRmeshRestClient [Release]` target overrides the `LIBRARY_SEARCH_PATHS` build setting defined in `../CSRmeshDemo/Pods/Target Support Files/Pods-CSRmeshRestClient/Pods-CSRmeshRestClient.release.xcconfig'. This can lead to problems with the CocoaPods installation

- Use the `$(inherited)` flag, or
    - Remove the build settings from the target.

Has anyone had these problems and managed to solve them?

Thanks

• Up0
  • Down0
Bill D
Posted: Wed, 2016-11-16 16:22

ps. The Code Signing Identity is set to 'iOS Developer' for debug and 'iOS Distribution' for release. I've also enrolled in the Apple Developer program and the Development Team is set to this. The Provisioning Profile is set to automatic.

• Up0
  • Down0
smlee
Profile picture
Posted: Tue, 2017-04-04 03:03

I also experienced same problem. It was problem of complicated process of Xcode. You must edit Bundle Identifiers in Xcode. Following process would be helpful to you.

After pod install, excute CSRmeshDemo.xcworkspace file.

Select CSRmeshDemo in the Project Navigator (Left Sidebar).

Then edit following values.

TARGETS > CSRmeshDemo > General
Identity > Bundle Identifier: com.<yourcompany>.CSRmeshDemo
Signing > Team: <yourteam>

TARGETS > CSRmeshWatch > General
Identity > Bundle Identifier: com.<yourcompany>.CSRmeshDemo.watchkitapp
Signing > Team: <yourteam>

TARGETS > CSRmeshWatch > Info
WatchOS Target Properties > WKCompanionAppBundleIdentifier: com.<yourcompany>.CSRmeshDemo

TARGETS > CSRmeshWatch Extension > General
Identity > Bundle Identifier: com.<yourcompany>.CSRmeshDemo.watchkitapp.watchkitextension
Signing > Team: <yourteam>

TARGETS > CSRmeshWatch Extension > Info
WatchOS Target Properties > NSExtension > NSExtensionAttributes > WKAppBundleIdentifier: com.<yourcompany>.CSRmeshDemo.watchkitapp

That's it. Good luck to you.
  • Up0
  • Down0
Bill D
Posted: Tue, 2017-04-04 20:14

Hi Sungmyung,

Thanks for your reply. I haven't worked on this for quite some time now but still need to resolve the problem. When I get back to this I will try your solution.

Thanks very much for your help!

• Up0
  • Down0
Cynthia
Posted: Wed, 2017-11-15 23:45

Hi Bill D,

Have you solved this problem? I got the same problem, so I would appreciate it if I could hear your advice.

• Up0
  • Down0
juan.rosales.fuentes
Posted: Fri, 2018-08-03 16:57

I search this code, if you can shared I should to see the problem and try to fix. Please, is very important. Win to win. :D

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.