Forums - ** Error: Application image (0xc23e octets) is too big to fit application slot 1 (0xbd00 octets).

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
** Error: Application image (0xc23e octets) is too big to fit application slot 1 (0xbd00 octets).
kian
Posted: Sun, 2016-09-25 21:53

Hi all,

I am having some problem compiling CSRMesh2.0 Light application. The application image is too big after I edit the file  for my application.

** Error: Application image (0xc23e octets) is too big to fit application slot 1 (0xbd00 octets).

Check Slot 1 Address (OTA Update Bootloader) and Slot End Address (OTA Update Bootloader) in the Project Properties.

Can anyone help? Thanks.

• Up0
  • Down0
Loris
Posted: Tue, 2016-09-27 02:58

Your appliction is too big , just make some optimization for your code and try to delete some unused code.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.