Forums - CSRmesh light code toggle PIO9 lately

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
CSRmesh light code toggle PIO9 lately
Amardeep Singh
Posted: Wed, 2016-09-14 00:07

Hi,

We are trying to toggle pio9 on reference board(CSR 1010).But we are facing delay issue in output with respect to input.We have tried with two different code and we are getting different delay.

When reference board powered up then it drive PIO9 after 1.5s with CSRmesh code.We have set PIO9 high at first line in main function.

when we test same with simple hello word program then it drive PIO9 after 493ms.

How to reduce this delay in CSRmesh code ?

• Up0
  • Down0
Loris
Posted: Tue, 2016-09-27 03:04

CSR chip need time to do init, and it depends on your program size, it first load the program at satrtup.

• Up0
  • Down0
Amardeep Singh
Posted: Wed, 2016-10-05 21:35

Thanks Loris,

Is there a way to change the I2C clock frequency in boot code to 1Mhz ?

• Up0
  • Down0
Dr. Nissim Zur
Profile picture
Posted: Thu, 2016-10-06 04:14

The delay has to be very tidy if you work in interrupt mode. 

what delay are you facing ? 

• Up0
  • Down0
Loris
Posted: Fri, 2016-10-07 20:03

Sorry, CSR adk provide two set prarmeters for clock frequency of 100K and 400K, but maybe only CSR employee konw how does the parameter for 1Mhz clock frequency.

• Up0
  • Down0
Dr. Nissim Zur
Profile picture
Posted: Fri, 2016-10-07 23:00

It is not clear why you must have 1M I2C clock on boot. 
I believe that you have some problem and look on the wrong way to solve it. 

You can call my Skype : nissim.test I will help 

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.