Forums - CSRLight

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
CSRLight
Suthan
Posted: Wed, 2016-09-07 09:02

Hi,

I have built a small mesh network with 5 CSRMesh boards (1010). I turn on two of them using mobile application (Android/iOS). Then I close the application and reopen the application. Since there is no sync between mobile app and CSRMesh boards, app shows everyone is off. How do we get the status of (ON/OFF) CSRMesh modules at the beginning inorder to update the mobile app's status?

• Up0
  • Down0
tanien Moderator
Posted: Tue, 2016-10-04 20:42

Please use LightModelApi.getState(deviceId) to get the status of the node.

Thanks,

• Up0
  • Down0
aircable
Posted: Thu, 2016-10-06 10:03

We chose to create status packets and send it out every 20 seconds. We use PING messages and encode the current status of the light, with battery and temperature. Then inside the app we continously scan for mesh status packets and update the current screen. This way you always know what all lights status is. You find our app on Github.

• Up0
  • Down0
Suthan
Posted: Thu, 2016-10-13 14:04

Thanks..

If you do not mind, could you post the GitHub link please.

• Up0
  • Down0
aircable
Posted: Thu, 2016-10-13 14:56

Search for aircable on Github

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.