Forums - Using CsrMesh2.0

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Using CsrMesh2.0
ianmjames
Posted: Thu, 2016-09-01 07:16

I have develpoed an application based upon the Light App using CSRmeshV1.3.

Essentially I modified the 1010 code and the accompanying Android App.

The main problem has been connecting the Android App to a CSR Bridge sometimes it works, sometimes quickly and sometimes very slowly (2-3 minutes). I have also found that certain Android Tablets work better than others.

I have therefore decided to move to CSRMesh2.0.

First of all I compiled the 'new' Light App and everything was ok.

Second I altered the Light App to look the same as the app I have been developing on V1.3, there are quite a lot of changes however the end result was that I get an error message:

C:\CSR_uEnergy_SDK-2.6.0.10\tools\bin\xap-local-xap-gcc depend_Release_CSR101x_A05\app_gatt_db.o

switch-tables -mas-mode -mno-initc -Wl,--just-symbols=C:\CSR_uEnergy_SDK-2.6.0.10\tools\lib\CSR101x_A05\rom_img.elf,-T,xap_ram_rom.ld,--gc-sections -lgcc -Wl,-Map,depend_Release_CSR101x_A05\CSRmeshLight.map -o depend_Release_CSR101x_A05\CSRmeshLight.elf 2>&1 | C:\CSR_uEnergy_SDK-2.6.0.10\tools\bin\post_process_linker_messages -

c:/csr_uenergy_sdk-2.6.0.10/tools/bin/../libexec/gcc/xap-local-xap/4.3.4/ld.exe: RAM DATA exceeds limit.

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

make: *** [depend_Release_CSR101x_A05/CSRmeshLight.elf] Error 1

Finished.

My questions are:

1. How can I find out how RAM is available ?

2. How much is actually used? - the map file list the RAM variable sizes individually but not a total

3. Are there any pre compile options for changing the allocation of Stacks etc.?

Any help would be very much appreciated

Ian James 

• Up0
  • Down0
Loris
Posted: Tue, 2016-09-06 01:45

CSR1010 has 64Kbit ram in total.

you can set the you app position in E2PROM by setting the Slot 1 Address( default 0x4300) in the project property settings.

• Up0
  • Down0
rick.park
Posted: Sun, 2016-11-20 09:22

We have the same problem while using the Mesh Android Program.

As you know, the program tries to connect a brdige when it start.

After connecting a bridge, we can see the lighting control screen.

And the connecting time is vary irregurally.

Sometimes 6 secs, sometimes more than 1 min.

As you told, on tablets it's  stable but on phones it's unexpectable.

And your saying about the adopting Mesh 2.0  encouraged much.

So we tried immediatly, but it was same.

Still unstable and very long time to connect a Bridge....

Anyone has any similler case and any idea?

Any tip or experience sharing would be appreciated...

Thanks!

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.