Forums - Is it possible to achieve this? to send a message(LightState) to connected phone via mesh whenever I push the switch button?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Is it possible to achieve this? to send a message(LightState) to connected phone via mesh whenever I push the switch button?
terrannara
Posted: Tue, 2016-08-30 01:04

I am using light model on CSRmesh kit, and I can understand switch PIO handle event (from switch model).

There is code seem to operate as sending data to phone via mesh  in AppProcessCsrMeshEvent()

I can't understand how  AppProcessCsrMesh Event() works. so I  can't modify the code.

Is it possible to achieve this? .

to send a message(LightState) to connected phone via mesh whenever I push the switch button?

If possible, which part should I study?

• Up0
  • Down0
Loris
Posted: Tue, 2016-08-30 01:43

you can use data model to send message in format as you defined. Try API DataBlockSend() when push the button

• Up0
  • Down0
terrannara
Posted: Tue, 2016-08-30 19:28

DataBlockSend() ? Are you sure?

I can't find DataBlockSend() in CSRMesh 1.3 API doc.

There is StreamSendDataBlock() of Stream Model. you said about this?

• Up0
  • Down0
Loris
Posted: Tue, 2016-08-30 19:52

I use CSRmesh 2.0. do you see any API of data model. data model is easier to use than stream model,

• Up0
  • Down0
terrannara
Posted: Wed, 2016-08-31 18:16

can you send me([email protected]that CSRmesh 2.0?

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.