Forums - RPi Module

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
RPi Module
m.alhasseen
Posted: Tue, 2017-08-29 01:50

Hello,

We have a university project to make a bluetooth module for the Raspberry Pi 2 using the UART interface. The objective is to get two RPi 2's to send and receive files via 2 modules. We chose the CSR1012 but i have a few questions:

1. What would a reference circuit look like? we went with the reference one in the guidelines.

2. Is the EEPROM required for the CSR1012 to function? (i see it has its own ROM in the datasheet)

3. Will the Low-cost USB programmer be enough to program the chip?

4. Are there any guides on how to actually program it?

5. How is Bluetooth pairing established/configured?

Finally, We would be grateful if anyone who has experience in this is willing to be our guide, as this is our first time doing a complete design.

Thanks in Advance,

• Up0
  • Down0
Dr. Nissim Zur
Profile picture
Posted: Tue, 2017-08-29 05:23

Call my Skype nissim.zur
You can't expect a full BTL guide over  form

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.