Forums - B1101 - Development Kit / Software Tools Verification

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
B1101 - Development Kit / Software Tools Verification
Aldo
Profile picture
Posted: Wed, 2018-06-20 05:25

Hi All,

we are designing a game controller ( MFI ) acessory using the B1101 Module, however it does not state in the documentation which development kit we need  - we are totally new to this - meaning me. We have a few electronics engineers, a mechanical engineer and some software engineers ready, but we need the development kit and the software. We have registered through Create Point as well as through CSR site, however we have not been verified yet.

Can someone tell us the exact process of verification please from your experience, we have been communicating through Qualcomm to the UK and they tell us our account is with the verification team, through CSR / Qualcomm - but its been over a year since we did this. Our electronics engineering team says that this has taken too long for verification.

Our engineers are waiting on a development kit, evaluation kit & reference designs which I am to source for them since its my project and I m financing it, however this is the first project I am doing which involves hardware design and am new to this.

I can see the reference and evaluaton downloads on the developer network site yet it links to the CSR site, which we are still not verified for.

Any help or information regading this woukd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Aldrich

• Up0
  • Down0
Dr. Nissim Zur
Profile picture
Posted: Wed, 2018-06-20 08:49

Hi Mr. Join DateI

If you look for external support your project, you can call my Skype nissim.test 

I am not  Qualcomm employee. 

• Up0
  • Down0
Aldo
Profile picture
Posted: Sun, 2018-06-24 22:42

Hi Dr Zur,

I am sorry who is Datel ? If you can let me know I can register. I thought you were Qualcomm Staff but that is ok. Any help is good help ! 

Is Datel the ompany that manufactured videogame components for game consoles in the 90's ? Are they a UK based company or are they now just a manufacturer / design company ?? 

If you could provide me with a link I can join.

I am sorry but product design and electronic design is very new experience for me, I have a team of developers and engineers, I myself is an ideas man, producer / director category.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.