What I implenmented:
1. Map PIO7 and PIO8 as UART Mode, wired SPI_PIO# to ground
2. enable deep sleep in AppInit
3. wait in UART receiving events handler
1. the UART RX callback is never called while deep sleep is enabled
What I tried:
1. disable deep sleep, UART RX is callback is working good as expected
2. enable deep sleep, sending UART message over PIO1(default UART RX), the UART RX callback is working good as expected
Is there any method I can use to receive UART message on PIO7 while deep sleep is enabled?
Please ensure that the baud rate is 2400
Thank you @abhghos
I tried under 2400 baudrate, it is still not working.
I noticed there are 2 diffreent kinds of 2400 baudrate : UART_RATE_2K4 and UART_SLOW_RATE_2K4.
The wakeup on RX works on UART_SLOW_RATE_2K4 but not on UART_RATE_2K4.
Thank you. Problem resolved.
Below is UART connection speed information which I retrived from CSCONFIG.exe: