Forums - Playing a tone on CSR 8670

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Playing a tone on CSR 8670
reshma
Posted: Fri, 2017-02-24 16:23

Hello,

I have a board with CSR8670. I was able to connect it to a bluetooth headset. I see there is ringtones_if.h and ringtone_notes.h I am trying to play a tone in my_first_dsp_app. I am running into some compilation issues. It would be great if I am pointed towards some training/documentation for linking header files, compiling and running code . Is there some example for playing a simple tone using the CSR8670

Thank you,

Reshma 

*/
  • Up0
  • Down0
yuroon
Posted: Tue, 2018-12-04 11:32

Hello Reshma  

Did you manage to send a tone to the HS ?  So apparently you are using the CSR8670 as dongle, right ? As Audio-gateway ?

Since CSR is acquired by Qualcomm I wonder if you know maybe, which QCC chip can perform the HFP-AG profile ?  I am currently looking at the QCC 5021 but cannot find any information on it.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.