Forums - Production programming

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Production programming
andrew42
Posted: Thu, 2017-01-19 11:58

Hi,

I want to clear the NVM before programming the image and CS keys, just as it's done using e2cmd or the IDE.

What is the equivalent function or code to fill the NVM with 0xFFFF using the uEnergy production DLLs?

This is how it's done using e2cmd, "e2cmd  -norun -trans "SPITRANS=USB SPIPORT=0" -quiet fill 0xffff".

How can I do this using "uetNVMWrite", or other DLL function?

Thanks!

• Up0
  • Down0
andrew42
Posted: Fri, 2017-01-20 09:48

Hi,

My solution was to use the TestE2 API, function te2fill, to fill the EEPROM before programming.

Best,

Andrew

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.