Forums - CSR1010 / UART and Association

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
CSR1010 / UART and Association
chodoohyun
Posted: Wed, 2016-06-15 21:00

hello  all

i am now being tested for CSR1010 and ATmega by uart communication.

CSR sends data periodically (2 second) that make on/off led in Atmega

before association this is normally operated. 

but after association Atmega led on/off are irregular 

i gave the data clearly at 2 second intervals but much slower cycle light up. (approximately 4 seconds?)

what happen to this??

• Up0
  • Down0
Dr. Nissim Zur
Profile picture
Posted: Thu, 2016-06-16 03:31
Are you asking why the LED on ATmega do not flash as expected ? Is the UART is sensing data every 2 sec? My guess is that after CSR1010 association with the phone you do not send the data to UART at the same rate. The use of ATmega when you have CSR1010 is west of money and space on PCB. CSR1010 with its 2 inner CPUs can do all.
  • Up0
  • Down0
cbs
Profile picture
Posted: Fri, 2016-07-15 02:15

How are you timing 2 seconds? I would expect CSR1010 timers (TimerCreate etc) to be very accurate.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.