Forums - Does CSR1021 Support for Bluetooth v4.2 specification features: Master and slave operation on same time

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Does CSR1021 Support for Bluetooth v4.2 specification features: Master and slave operation on same time
Dr. Nissim Zur
Profile picture
Posted: Wed, 2016-06-08 23:14

Does CSR1021 support Bluetooth v4.2 features: as Master and slave operation on the same time without switching profiles ?

• Up0
  • Down0
rg02
Posted: Thu, 2016-06-09 08:22

Nissim,

CSR102x devices are not supported through this Forum, access to CSR102x information currently requires an NDA.  Please contact your local Qualcomm sales representative or account executive for additional assistance.

Roger

• Up0
  • Down0
Dr. Nissim Zur
Profile picture
Posted: Fri, 2016-06-10 00:10

Roger,

We do not need access to CSR102x, And I did not asked accsess. We have access to all CSR chip set as external developers in the last 10 years.

We have already SDK (3) and all CSR102x, data sheets. I just need to know if we can offer this solution to our customers ?

And if this is not the right forum, where is the URL to the right forum ? Thank you.

• Up0
  • Down0
rg02
Posted: Fri, 2016-06-10 07:01

Nissim,

As stated in my original reply, you should contact your local sales representative or account executive.   Whoever it is that you got the 102x hardware from would be a good starting point.

Roger

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.