Forums - PIO Port Connection for H1 3179v2

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
PIO Port Connection for H1 3179v2
synam0216
Posted: Thu, 2017-11-30 23:25

Sorry if the topic I posted is not exactly related to main topic, but there's no topics relating to H1 3179v2, so I'm posting here.

I am currently working on a project using a CSR8675 chip-embedded H1 3179v2 development board through ADK 4.0.0.

I would like to establish a connection using I2C with an external sensor connected to a PIO port whilst checking the "CSR8670 I2C and UART Serial Interface Code Examples App Note", however there is no information or explanation on which port to connect from the examples.

I would like to know the instructions on how to configure with PIO Port, and if you know a manual note or other resources that could help, I would appreciate if you can send it for me to take a look.

Also, when creating a new project using xIDE for ADK4.0.0 and debuging it, an *.psr file is not created so the .psr file cannot be merged using the PSTool. Please let me know a way to create this file.

• Up0
  • Down0
jonesm
Posted: Tue, 2017-12-05 12:36

CSR8675 is not supported by this forum. For support, please contact sales at https://www.qualcomm.com/contact/sales.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.