Forums - CSR1010 Antenna on Manufacturing Pack

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
CSR1010 Antenna on Manufacturing Pack
Tritek
Posted: Tue, 2016-12-13 21:51

Hello,

I am using CSR1010 in my IOT device. In my custom PCB, I am planning to use the same antenna as provided in the CSR1010 manufacturing pack. 

The issue I am facing is that I couldn't find a .pcb file of this antenna. And we don't have a software that could extract antenna from the gerber and place it in our custom PCB gerber.

Where can I find .pcb file of the Manufacturing pack PCB? Has someone faced similar issue? If yes, how did you solve this issue?

Thanks,

Sanika

• Up0
  • Down0
Dr. Nissim Zur
Profile picture
Posted: Tue, 2016-12-13 22:25
HI Sanika Please call my Skype nissim.test I will give you Antenna layout. Please note that the antenna must be calibrated to 50 ohm (antenna matching) base on the PCB layer stuck up and RF wires wide and proximity to GND on your unique PCB layout. https://www.element14.com/community/groups/wireless/blog/2013/05/06/matc...
  • Up0
  • Down0
tybo2580
Posted: Wed, 2016-12-14 01:53
I can't access please help
  • Up0
  • Down0
tybo2580
Posted: Wed, 2016-12-14 01:53
I can't access please help
  • Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.