Forums - RAM load from EEPROM fails

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
RAM load from EEPROM fails
mario.costa@vin...
Posted: Sat, 2016-06-04 12:07

I copied the CSR1010 reference design to build an embedded board.  Programming the EEPROM using the SPI port seems to woks fine; however, although I can see my code usng the iXDE my code is not executing.

I also noticed the I2C lines are always toggling, which implies the code was never copied correctly.

I’m not sure how what could be causing the problem.

If I run the test tool I get the following result:

Opening USB SPI (304961).

Transport active.

CSR101x (Hardware ID 0x412B)

ERROR: Firmware load failed (Firmware failed to initialise correctly (response: 0xCF00))

Build ID = 922 (0x039A)

Build Info = bdk_SDK_2_3_0_136_ptest_1401211503 2014-01-21

CS Version ID = 67 (0x0043)

Disconnected

• Up0
  • Down0
Dr. Nissim Zur
Profile picture
Posted: Mon, 2016-06-06 11:07

Check if you did not place a breakpoint on the assembly code and not on the "C" code after appinit. 

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.