development board and the chipset is CSRB5342 (not CSRB5348). We've 
switched the SPI selector to PCM/I2S.

Are there any configuration must be set (such as psr), or any patches to 
enable the digital audio hardware?

• Up0
  • Down0
jonesm
Posted: Tue, 2016-10-25 09:52

There is a patch to enable the I2S interface on the CSRB5342. You need to contact your local Qualcomm sales representative so they can help get you access.

• Up0
  • Down0
ranson.kou
Posted: Tue, 2016-10-25 19:19

Hi Jonesm,

Thanks for the reply, I'll contact the local support for the patch. I already have the access to the 534x SDK directory on the support site, can I apply for the access of 534x A2DP directory and download the patch directly?

• Up0
  • Down0
jonesm
Posted: Wed, 2016-10-26 09:07

That should be what your local Qualcomm sales representative can get enabled for you. That is the best path moving forward.

• Up0
  • Down0
LulaNord
Posted: Thu, 2017-04-27 09:54

Hi..i am a new user here. In my case my team also faced the same issue. The suggestion for me was also same as that there is a patch to enable the I2S interface on the CSRB5342. And my sales representative only resolved my issue.

pcb and assembly

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.