Forums - Build CSRmesh 1.0_Examples, and 1.1, 1.2 Error

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Build CSRmesh 1.0_Examples, and 1.1, 1.2 Error
tanh.levinh
Posted: Tue, 2016-09-20 01:27

Hi Qualcomm,

I buy CSRmesh Development KIT from you. I downloaded SDK 2.6.0 and 2.5.1, example application for Light, switch ans sensor, etc.

I made project and build successfully. However, I build CSRMesh Light, Switch, sensor Ver CSRMesh 1.0, 1.1, 1.2. 

And the results, All is ERROR???????. And the error is below: 

Running 'C:/CSR_uEnergy_SDK-2.6.0.10/tools/bin/make SDK=C:/CSR_uEnergy_SDK-2.6.0.10/tools -f CSRMeshLight.release.mak clean'...

C:/CSR_uEnergy_SDK-2.6.0.10/tools/Makefile.common.uenergy:225: *** Slot 1 Address project property not defined. Stop.

Finished.

You can show the method to Build, and not happen this error.

Thanks a lot!

• Up0
  • Down0
tanien Moderator
Posted: Tue, 2016-09-20 02:34

Hello,

Apologize for the confusion, the error is caused by different SDK versions.

Please change the value of "Version (OTA Update Bootloader)" to 6 in Project -> Properties.

You also need to comment out "#include <string.h>" in gap_service.c and mesh_control_service.c

To be able to compile CSRMeshLight successfully using SDK 2.5.1, you also need to modify light_csr101x_A05.keyr. Please change DECIMAL_CS_VERSION to 83. If you want to use SDK 2.6.1, please change the value to 84.

You should be good to go after finishing above steps.

Thanks,

• Up0
  • Down0
Alan
Posted: Thu, 2018-07-05 14:33

Same problem now with the more recent SDK tools (2.6.3.12). 

What do I need to change to get CSRMeshSwitch to make properly?

• Up0
  • Down0
successfulantya
Posted: Wed, 2018-09-19 13:21

The same problem is happening to me also as the SDK tools are not working properly and the driver is also not getting installed perfectly. As I have researched that and got to know that the firmware needs to be updated to the latest version. For that, I have contacted Dell bios update and ask for the solution. The thing is that this needs to be modified and updated soon by the source itself.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.