Forums - CSRB5342 SDK installation.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
CSRB5342 SDK installation.
br.sathisha
Posted: Sun, 2018-09-02 22:15

Hi,

I have installed csrb534x_sdk.win.1.0.7_installer_1.0.7 but while installing csrb534x_kcc_sdk.win.1.0.7_installer system throughs a error "CmDongle Runtime system is not installed". Please help me to resolve this error.

Thanks,

Sathisha 

• Up0
  • Down0
jonesm
Posted: Tue, 2018-09-04 12:44

You can try to manually install the CodeMeter software, see C:\MJ\Temp\Hawkeye\CSRB534X_SDK-1.0.7-Release\tools\kcc\bin for the CodeMeter application.

• Up0
  • Down0
br.sathisha
Posted: Thu, 2019-05-30 00:31

After installation of Codemeter getting below error when building KCC DSP libraries,

"One of the following licenses is required:

Codemeter 101909:1

Failure reason: CmContainer Entry not found, Error 200."

After this i tried to ran Codemeter control center, that tells us "No Codemeter Licence information available"

Please assist me to resolve the issue.

• Up0
  • Down0
jonesm
Posted: Mon, 2019-06-03 11:40

You may need a license dongle. I recommend you contact Qualcomm Sales at https://www.qualcomm.com/contact/sales or Qualcomm Distributors at https://www.qualcomm.com/contact/distributors to see how you go about procuring one or if there is a different avenue to resolve this issue.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.