Forums - CSRMesh Beacom program

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
CSRMesh Beacom program
shivasiruguppa
Posted: Tue, 2017-11-14 00:46

Hello ,

How do i test the Beacon application program .Can you please send the application notes about the Beacon Program which comes as default program in apps folder with SDK .

I had not got any documents or android apps for testing the Beacon programin your site  .Please tell me how to test  Beacon program .

• Up0
  • Down0
jonesm
Posted: Tue, 2017-11-14 15:15

For the Slot 1 Address you can change Version (OTA Update Bootloader) = 6 (set to 7 by default) in Project->Properties. Just be sure to understand the difference to make sure it will work in your system.

iostream.h sounds like a problem when unpacking the software. What version of mesh are you using?

mesh, by default, is setup to run on the CSR101x and CSR102x devices so it will interact with the hardware. You are free to run it on CSRB5348 though the hardware switches, PIO's, etc. may not match.

• Up0
  • Down0
shivasiruguppa
Posted: Thu, 2017-11-16 23:44

Thanks for the support 

it is working

• Up0
  • Down0
shivasiruguppa
Posted: Thu, 2017-11-16 23:48

How to test this program .

I have not seen CSRmeshSwitching program android app in your support  ,with light controlling app i am able to create a mesh network .Can u explain me how to test remaing application which is mentioned in app folder of SDK.

• Up0
  • Down0
shivasiruguppa
Posted: Tue, 2017-11-21 02:44

can you please tell  me how to test and use  CSRmesh Beacon application program . I have not found any application note to test the beacon program in your support page and any android app is required to test .

please help .

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.