Forums - CSR8510 USB dongle dead after changing initial bootmode flag

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
CSR8510 USB dongle dead after changing initial bootmode flag
qualcommdev1
Posted: Mon, 2016-07-18 12:57

Hello,

Sorry for posting in wrong section but since CSR forums are no longer available I don't know where to post my question. I wanted to change my generic CSR8510 BT USB dongle to HID Proxy mode using BlueSuite 2.4. Sadly after changing the "initial bootmode" flag it becomes dead. Absolutely no sign of life. It isn't discovered by the OS (OSX or Windows) as if it was completely dead. Is there any way to bring it back to life? I have 2 dead dongles lying around.

Best regards,

Maciej

• Up0
  • Down0
jonesm
Posted: Tue, 2016-07-26 09:10

Thank you for your question, however this forum is dedicated to the CSR101x and CSRB534x family of chipsets. For questions regarding the CSR8510, please consult your local sales representatives which can be found at http://www.csr.com/contact/sales-representatives.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.