Forums - SP140 is not getting detected by HOST

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
SP140 is not getting detected by HOST
abhaysingh3023
Posted: Tue, 2014-08-05 23:02

Hi Team,

I am trying to connect SP140 board as slave with seeeduino baord as host. my connections are fine but Passing SPI command from host is not getting response from slave SP140 board side. Please help me if you have any idea regarding this.

• Up0
  • Down0
OranGu
Profile picture
Posted: Fri, 2014-10-10 10:58

The SPI lines are connected form the MCU to the SP141 or SP144 (depending which board you're using)

If you want to use an external MCU you can connect them from the UEXT connector or from the Freedom\Arduino connectors (check schematics)

You will need to disconnect the SPI lines from the Freescale's K22 to the SP14X by flipping the switch S8-switch#2. This will prevent contention on the lines. 

Hope this helps 

Oran 

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.