Forums - Using IAR Embedded Workbench 7.20.1 Evaluation Version

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Using IAR Embedded Workbench 7.20.1 Evaluation Version
pedrohenriquegomes
Posted: Thu, 2014-05-29 14:49

I know this may be hard to answer, but has anyone ever tried to perform all step from "SP140/141 Development Kit Installation and Configuration Guide" using IAR Embedded Workbench 7.20.1 Evaluation Version, instead of the full 6.5 version?

I can only find version 7.20.1 for download and I dont want to buy a full version before evaluating the platform.

If anyone has tried and sucessfully used the platform with different IDE than the recommended, please, let me know. I get weird linking error messages when trying to compile the AllJoyn Demo.

Thank you!

Pedro Henrique Gomes

[email protected]

• Up0
  • Down0
harry.immler
Posted: Fri, 2014-06-06 00:39

Hey Pedro,

I used IAR Embedded Workbench Version 7.10 Evaluation for creating the applications. Before compiling you need to execute app_prepare.bat to create the correct hardware-drivers-files; after that it is neccessary to compile the projects in the correct order! BSP, PSP, application; otherwise required files cannot be found and these errors appear.

Hope this helps,

Greetings from Germany,

Harry I.

• Up0
  • Down0
pedrohenriquegomes
Posted: Fri, 2014-06-06 16:22

Hi Harry,

Thank you very much for your reply. It is good to know that you have sucessfully used version 7.10.

I am currently using version 7.20.1 and I have no issue so far. The problems I had in the begining were related to files missing in alljoyn demos. But it has been solved.

Regards

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.