Forums - Missing library library compiled with /MDd

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Missing library library compiled with /MDd
lomelina
Posted: Mon, 2015-01-05 01:44

Hi,

I have a project with a development environment under windows. So far I've been using FastCV 1.5 and everything worked fine. Now I wanted to use FastCV 1.6 but I noticed that there is missing file compiled with flag MDd / MTd for Visual Studio 2010/2012. Is there any reason why these files are not included in the installer since the last (1.6) version? 

Thank you

Lubos

• Up0
  • Down0
ronaldk
Posted: Mon, 2015-01-05 16:30

Yes, the debug versions (/MDd and /MTd) are not available starting 1.6.0.

You should be able to use the /MD version with setup below

- Project -> Properties -> Configuration Properties -> C/C++ -> Code Generation -> Runtime library

- Solution ->  Configuration Properties -> Configuration -> Release

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.