Forums - Load Image using FastCV

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Load Image using FastCV
chaurasia.dilip
Posted: Mon, 2014-08-25 22:55
Hi, 
i am beginner in fastCV .I am trying to compile example of fastCV. I am facing one problem
so please help me to compile example .please tell me what i am doing wrong here?

**** Build of configuration Default for project LoadJpeg ****

C:\android-ndk-r9b\ndk-build.cmd all 
Android NDK: WARNING:jni/Android.mk:fastcvsample: non-system libraries in linker flags: -lfastcv    
Android NDK:     This is likely to result in incorrect builds. Try using LOCAL_STATIC_LIBRARIES    
Android NDK:     or LOCAL_SHARED_LIBRARIES instead to list the library dependencies of the    
Android NDK:     current module    
[armeabi] Gdbserver      : [arm-linux-androideabi-4.6] libs/armeabi/gdbserver
[armeabi] Gdbsetup       : libs/armeabi/gdb.setup
[armeabi] Compile++ thumb: fastcvsample <= loadjpeg.cpp
[armeabi] StaticLibrary  : libstdc++.a
[armeabi] SharedLibrary  : libfastcvsample.so
C:/android-ndk-r9b/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/prebuilt/windows-x86_64/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.6/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld.exe: error: cannot find -lfastcv
C:/android-ndk-r9b/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/prebuilt/windows-x86_64/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.6/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld.exe: ./obj/local/armeabi/objs-debug/fastcvsample/loadjpeg.o: in function Java_com_qualcomm_loadjpeg_LoadJpeg_convertToLum:jni/loadjpeg.cpp:133: error: undefined reference to 'fcvMemAlloc'
C:/android-ndk-r9b/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/prebuilt/windows-x86_64/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.6/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld.exe: ./obj/local/armeabi/objs-debug/fastcvsample/loadjpeg.o: in function Java_com_qualcomm_loadjpeg_LoadJpeg_convertToLum:jni/loadjpeg.cpp:139: error: undefined reference to 'fcvMemFree'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make.exe: *** [obj/local/armeabi/libfastcvsample.so] Error 1

**** Build Finished ****
  • Up0
  • Down0
lg.victor
Posted: Mon, 2015-05-18 18:16

I got this problem some times ago. I'm not exactly know where is wrong. But maybe in setting relative path.

hope help for you

• Up0
  • Down0
ronaldk
Posted: Tue, 2015-05-19 10:27

From above error, error: cannot find -lfastcv, It seesm that you misplaced the libfastcv.a.

For example, please make sure your have libfastcv.a at ......\<android-ndk>\platforms\android-yy\arch-arm\usr\lib

yy is your android versions you use.

• Up0
  • Down0
ronaldk
Posted: Tue, 2015-05-19 10:31

From your error log, error: cannot find -lfastcv, you might misplace libfastcv.a.

Please make sure you copy libfastcv.a into C:\android-ndk-r9b\platforms\android-yy\arch-arm\usr\lib

yy will be the android version number you use.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.