Forums - FastCV android sdk Download error

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
FastCV android sdk Download error
maliknabil128
Posted: Mon, 2014-04-14 10:20

Hello everyone

I want to work on Fast CV android sdk for my thesis implementaton based on object recognition from mobile devices. After thorough research, i got to know that FastCV sdk for android will help me a lot in my thesis. Everytime i tries to download FastCV sdk windows installer i got the following error:

Error

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.

i also tries to download this by right clicking on the link and selecting save link  as option but failed :(. 

Kindly help me downloading this sdk plzz??

Thanks in advance

• Up0
  • Down0
Admin User
Posted: Mon, 2014-04-14 11:47
I apologize for the inconvenience. The issue has been resolved. Please try your download again.
  • Up0
  • Down0
maliknabil128
Posted: Mon, 2014-04-14 21:55

Got it!!

Thanks a lot Admin :)

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.