Forums - Request direct C# dll and C# face recognition tutorial/doc

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Request direct C# dll and C# face recognition tutorial/doc
Franva
Posted: Wed, 2014-03-05 08:13

Hi there,

Is it possible to provide us the C++/CLI dll so that we can reference the code in C# easily?

Also could you please provide tutorial for setting up Windows Phone 8 project and creating the face recognizing project?

Thank you so much.

Winston

• Up0
  • Down0
Franva
Posted: Wed, 2014-03-05 08:14

test in case to make sure my post doesn't disappear....

• Up0
  • Down0
Franva
Posted: Wed, 2014-03-05 08:18

Update 1:

I am wondering whether I can reference to a .lib file, but it seems that I cannot. If this is true, and I have no source code of the C++ project, How can I use its methods? Btw, I'm using FastCV library.

I come across a situation that I need to call C++ methods from C# code. The C++ generated files structure:

lib
 --libfastcv.lib
 --vc120.pdb inc
 --fastcv.h
 --fastcv.inl
 --stdint.h

I know how to call C++ methods from C# :

[DllImport("libfastcv.lib",CallingConvention=CallingConvention.Cdecl)]
public static extern <ReturnType> <MethodName>(<Parameters>);

But I think the .h and .inl files need to be included in my C# project as well. So how to include them?

Thank you very much.

• Up0
  • Down0
jglee
Posted: Sun, 2017-01-01 16:54

Hello. I have a something to quest you.

I would like to make pc-program for mass product by C#(window7, visual studio 2013).

But, I can't add TestE2API.dll.

Error message is "A reference to 'TestE2.dll' could not be added. Please make sure that the file is accessible...".

I confirmed "TestE2 Help" doucument. and I followed seqentially.

Please help me. I will wait for the answer of somebodies.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.