Forums - How many SPs does Adreno-320 have

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
How many SPs does Adreno-320 have
shenfei1208
Posted: Wed, 2013-01-09 22:35

I used opencl API to get the  Adreno-320 device information . I find that there are 4 SM in Adreno-320 GPU. But how many SPs in each SM.

• Up0
  • Down0
llessieux
Posted: Thu, 2013-01-24 21:30
Hi Samuel, I am interested in using the Adreno 320 with OpenCL too but I don't have access to it yet. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind posting the extensions list and the type of textures supported for 2D and 3D. Unfortunately even the SDK doesn't provide any documentation on what is supported and what is not, so we need to have access to the hardware to find out... GPU Caps viewer on PC gives a good list of what I am looking for but it doesn't provide the list of texture formats supported. Cheers. Laurent.
  • Up0
  • Down0
shenfei1208
Posted: Mon, 2013-01-28 19:09
Can you pull libOpenCL.so from /system/lib. If you can . I think you can access to it. I think the information which I get is not correct. For example. It said that the max thread in each block is 256. But according to my test is 16. I'm sorry to said that the device is not in hand now. so I can't post extensions list here.
  • Up0
  • Down0
llessieux
Posted: Tue, 2013-01-29 01:47
Hi Samuel, Well since I don't have the hardware, I won't be able to find the lib :) Thanks anyway. 16 max that is way too small. Even using a 3D grid that is not a lot... A bit strange. I guess their driver might still be in beta... Laurent
  • Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.