Forums - No rendercalls are captured

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
No rendercalls are captured
kalita
Posted: Tue, 2012-07-10 17:58

Hi,

When profiling my app using Adreno Profiler 2.7 on HTC Desire I can connect fine and see the graphs update in Grapher (Grapher Metrics only, Scrubber metrics don't work). However when I click on "Capture Frame" in scrubber no drawcalls are captured. The progress bar works and the textures list fills up, but RenderCalls list stays empty. The emulator screen is all black. I am definitely drawing, because my app displays 3D graphics on the device. I am using scrubber v2.x. Scrubber v1.x does not display anything (as expected - my app uses GLES 2.0)

Overrides tab seems to be working as well (changes affect the device).

How can I see my rendercalls?

cheers,

K.

• Up0
  • Down0
Marc_Wangenheim
Posted: Tue, 2012-07-24 15:12

Unfortunately this is only a me too reply. I'm having the very same problem as the OP. Emulator screen stays black, no rendercalls, on Windows 7 connected to a Samsung AT&T 4g 8.9" tablet. Grapher works fine, Scrubber does not.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.