Now I measured profile data of my shader(OpenGL ES 2.0 Android Native code(use NDK) with Adreno Profiler.
When I used Grapher to find bottle neck, I got "GPU Stalls" -> "Pixel GPR Stall" showed over 100%
and couldn't watch what value it was. Is it "Pixel GPR Stall" possible OVER 100%?
According to "Shader Analyzer" my shaer use 4 GPR on vertex shader and 11 on fragment shader.
It might use many GPR comparatively on fragment shader, but over 100% stall seemed strange.
My environment is below.
- Sony Ericsson Xperia S(MSM8260) + Android 2.3.7
- Adreno Profiler 2.7.4524.26534
- Host PC:WIndows7 64bit
Meanwhile on another device, Xperia arc MSM8255, I could the "Pixel GPR Stall" value correctly, not over 100%.
My action flow is below.
- Launched my shader application.
- Opened Adreno Profiler.Conented to running Application.
- Opened Scrubber v2.x and Captured Frame.
- Opened Grapher and drag&drop "Pixel GPR Stall" from Metrics Browser.
I want to know the value" over 100% Pixel GPR Stall" is correct or not.
If not correct, I want to know how I should do to get correct result.