Forums - Unresolved inclusion:

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Unresolved inclusion: <fastcv/fastcv.h>
Estefan_Antelo
Posted: Fri, 2012-02-17 05:39

Hello! :)

I've just installed FastCV on my mac (OSX 10.7 Lion) and I'm pretty sure I made it just like it is described in the instructions but somehow I can't get the sample application running. First I had a lot of include errors because I forgot to declare the ndk include folder in the project properties. And now I just have one include error left, but I've no idea how to solve it. I've also made this Developer Tips & Tricks but no way... :) So I hope you can help me at this time :)

In the "FastCVSample.cpp" and "FastCVSampleRenderer" classes I get this Warning: "Unresolved inclusion: <fastcv/fastcv.h>"

I tried to copy the fastcv-android-xx-yy-zz/inc directory into the android-ndk include directory but this didn't help out.

So I hope you have any idea how to solve this problem :) Thank you a lot in advance! :)

Sincerly, Steve.

• Up0
  • Down0
Estefan_Antelo
Posted: Fri, 2012-02-17 07:30

Hey guys! It was my fault... I forgot to read the step in which you have to copy the files from fastcv-android-xx-yy-zz/inc and lib to the NDK (https://developer.qualcomm.com/develop/mobile-technologies/computer-vision-fastcv/compiling-and-running-fastcv-sample-app)

After that all worked fine :) Sorry for my post.

Cheers, Steve.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.