Forums - FastCV on Ubuntu

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
FastCV on Ubuntu
Giora_Keinan
Posted: Thu, 2012-01-19 07:39

Hi

I want to install FastCV on Ubuntu.

in the web page it is writtent that it is possible. ("While building on Linux Ubuntu and Mac OS X environments is possible.... ")

Does somebody know how to do it.

Thanks

Giora

• Up0
  • Down0
Giora_Keinan
Posted: Sun, 2012-01-22 08:55

The solution (partly)

Install the FastCV on an ubunto file system from a windows computer using  samba.

Follow the installation instructions including copy of the include and lib files.

Also in the Makefile I had to put the full path of ndk_build file.

In order to build the sample I had to import the sample example (including copying the files) to the workspase.

the porblem I have is that the macro FASTCV_ALIGN128 is not recognized.

Giora

• Up0
  • Down0
Shravan_Kumar
Posted: Mon, 2012-03-05 00:41

Hi,

I have some doubts, Will u please explain me how to use samba. Is this is the server running in the linux ubuntu? And from windows we need to install the application thats what are you trying to tell? Will you please explain me in more detail. I am a newbee and a student trying to learn AR technology using FASTCV.

Thanks in advance,

With regards,

Shravan

• Up0
  • Down0
zhou_xiao
Posted: Tue, 2012-05-01 06:11

you can learn some about samba from wikipedia site simply.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.